Pandora new spring collection 2018: detailed preview and close-ups (Rosé)

by - March 11, 2018

Hello everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed the previous article about my review and some close up shots I have taken. I hope you are now ready for part two, which is going to be very small sadly. I will update this as soon as I can get my hands on the other rosé charms.

I hope that for now you will enjoy what I have to show you. Stay tuned for the next article which should be... about the Pandora Shine collection! I will say no more :)

Never have I bought a Pandora rose charm, because I am not keen on the colour, I don't really like it. I like to not take any of my bracelets off,  that's why I will probably never buy Pandore rose.

Magnolia Bloom - 59 euros



That charm is not a newbie at all. It has already been released in silver, when Pandora was more focused on flowers. It has now been released into rose gold, hoping that people who liked the silver version, will like this one as well.


Wildflower meadow - 69 euros
If it feels like you have seen it before, you're right. Originally it is being released in silver as a clasp on a moments bracelet. I don't like the silver bracelet with that clasp, but as a charm on its own it is kind of cute.


Cute bunny - 49 euros

My initial question is why they haven't released that one together with the Mother's Day collection in April. It feels very easter and to be worn on special occasions.


Wildflower meadow - 39 euros

Pandora have been adding lately some funny shapes into their spacers, for Valentine, we had the heart spacers and now we are granted with a flower spacer. I have to say I like the irregularity of the form the new spacers have. The cubic zirconia on the spacers are pink, which is not very well displayed on the picture. All in all, I think it is a must have.


So this is it for the new rose collection. I bet you guys are disappointed to not see the Bella bot robot in rose... So am I. We haven't received it yet and it feels like all the stores in my country didn't receive it. We will have to wait and cross fingers to see if we get it before the official release on the 15th of March.

This is it for me, I hope you all liked the small amount of pictures I could give you.


You May Also Like

0 commentaires