Pandora new summer collection 2018: small preview and close-ups of some pieces. (Part 1/2)

by - May 27, 2018

The new summer collection  will make its way into our stores on the 31 of May. I am happy today to be able to share a few pieces I was able to see in real life.

My new camera broke a few weeks ago and I had to return to my very old reflex. I am not particularly good at taking pictures, but the reflex was even worse to manage.

I still hope I can be better with time and come with better quality pictures.

I have been able to see a very very little portion of the new collection, and this is it.

When taking pictures of the new summer pieces, I completely forgot to write down their name as well. Thanks to Dora from the art of Pandora blog I was able to retrieve all the names. Please check her article for further pictures of the new summer collection.

BRACELET

Pandora black sliding leather bracelet - 49€




The new leather sliding bracelet, features at the very end of each chains, two zirconium. The two zirconium are a very nice girly touch to the bracelet.

The design of the bracelet isn't new to us, as we've already seen it in the previous 2018 spring collection. It is a nice combination of leather and silver together. The leather isn't a smooth leather on the bracelet. It features stitches and adds some details.


The sliding bracelet opens itself as the previous sliding bracelet. You have to unblock the button to open it. Unlocking it was delicate for me. As you need to pull and tear the two parts by holding the leather part and the silver part, it felt like the leather part was too fragile and prone to break. I didn't want to tear and pull too much. We will see how it turns out in the feature.

As for now I can't really be objective towards the sliding bracelet. I unfortunately had to return mine because it started to break down.

CHARM

Pandora compass rose pendant charm - 45€



This two-piece charm is absolutely wonderful for people who like to travel and wear their charms on a bracelet or a necklace. The centrepiece is a vibrant blue that will match a whole lot of new pieces from this summer collection. Indeed, this blue tone is a new colour we will find a lot in the new summer collection.

The compass lies on a shiny off-white enamel plate.

On the back of the charm, it says "Follow your dreams". The picture I took was so blurry I couldn't post it. I will update it as soon as I can get another picture.

The side of the charm features a little cut-out heart. These are the little details that melt my heart.


On a bracelet, the charm looks quiet imposant. It goes well with the new leather bracelet and gives us an almost American vibe. For the price, it is definitely a must have.

RINGS

Pandora vibrant spirit, black ring - 59€



The new pandora rings features a wonderful black crystal. I like the simple yet detailed look of it. it reminds me a lot of the birth rings they had to match earrings.




Inside the ring features the size and the ALE S925.

This is how the ring looks like worn. I really like it and would definitely consider buying it.



Pandora spirited heart ring blue - 29€




This little chain ring features a blue vibrant stone in a heart. I don't really like the design of this ring and it's very complicated to put on as well. I wear a size 50-52 and had trouble putting size 60 on.
For me it is a huge no.

On the back of the ring, features the Pandora logo.

Pandora spirited heart ring white - 29€



The ring comes in different colours too. I believe there is another pink CZ ring which I haven't seen yet. The price of the rings make it a very affordable item.

This is how they both look like worn.


EARCUFF

Pandora open heart cuff - 19€


I have to say I am a little bit disappointed by this piece. I don't really understand what a fake ear cuff piece is doing in the summer collection, but fine I guess it's to attract younger people?

Nevertheless, fake piercings are apparently a thing.

This is the end of this very small preview. I still hope you enjoyed it. You can follow me on my instragram by subscribing to me. This way, you will regularly get to see my new pictures.




You May Also Like

0 commentaires