As olive as they can be: Would you eat them or wear them?

by - March 14, 2018

As excited as we all are for the new Pandora collection, today brings light to an article about retired beads I bought a few days ago.

I am totally in love with Murano's, and these are the ones I love wearing the most. Not only do I like them, but when buying them, it's always several of them.


So you got the idea.. I wear them as the main colour of my bracelet, always. They are delicate, shiny and this is exactly what I want to show off when wearing my Murano's.




On the side of the Murano, you can find S 925 ALE written. The letter S stands for silver while 925 means that 92.5% is silver (the silver centrepiece).
ALE is the typical authentification stamp from Pandora, which deviates from Algot Enevoldsen, the founder of the company.

The Olive green faceted charm, made with crystal stone is an amazing Murano, but hard to combine.

Because of its colour being a "rare" colour for Pandora, it will be difficult to mix and match with other colours. Instead these Muranos can either be put between silver pieces, or starting from the middle as a center piece and creating a silver bracelet.


Along with the Murano's I bought, was a pendant. You guys may know these pendants as the birthstones Pandora sells. A lot of them are actually retired, at least in my country. But they can easily be found on Facebook groups, several websites and some Pandora stores.



The birthstones Pandora made were actually a really smart range. Along with it, you could buy:

- The earrings, the ring, the petite, the pendant, a heart charm

And even some of the birthstones colours could be found in the Murano range.

I never really linked these colours to births, instead I just found it nice to be able to match all items together. But if you are interested, that colour specifically is linked to August.

The pendant can be worn on a bracelet or on a necklace, which would  be fantastic would you want to wear more colour on your neckline.

This is how I wore the 2 murano's and the pendant on my bracelet. I have another bracelet, but as it is full I couldn't add anything. Plus the colour scheme isn't really the same.



The bracelet I used is a retired bracelet that is the silver charm bracelet with the lobster clasp. I especially like the small Pandora dangle with the O that is hanging right next to the lobster clasp.
The size of the bracelet is a 16cm and I got it for sale as well for 20 euros.
Sadly, as the size is a very small size, not many charms can go on the bracelet.. And only for that, I would have liked to have a 21cm large wrist :').

These three beads I got at a very good price of 20€ for each Murano, and 15€ for the pendant.
For these purchases, I also used my loyalty voucher from Pandora you get when spending 500 euro. It is worth 50 euro.


Do you think it was a good deal?





You May Also Like

0 commentaires