Pandora new spring collection 2018: detailed preview and close ups! (Silver)

by - March 09, 2018

Today I have been able to take a lot of close up pictures and very detailed pictures of the new collection in silver. As usual, some pieces I didn't find attractive in the catalog, are stunning in real life, and the ones I loved on paper.. are a bit MEH to me!

I haven't been able to capture ALL of the new collection as some pieces were missing, but most of it is present here. The colours are as true as they are in real life, at least I tried to make reality match on the pictures. There could be small differences in colours in real life, but as comments goes with the pictures, I will be sure to tell you.

For your eyes, enjoy and take a piece of cookie and a cup of tea.

ARE YOU READY ?

Charms

Spring bird house - 39 euros




I definitely like that one a lot. Retailing at a fair price, the details makes the charm even more special. On the back, you can read sweet home. it is less shiny than Pandora's usual charms because of the details but will add a nice and homy touch to your bracelet.

Promise of spring - 25 euros



Sorry for the second blurry pic by the way! On the front you can read love and on the back you can read life. It is a nice detailed charm that has a fair price (again) for a beginner or a nice gift. It doesn't have any colour, enamel or zirconia's but is still beautiful like that.


Enchanted pavé - 65 euros

Pandora has to put some cube zirconia's into their collection!It is a very shiny bead with white cubic zirconia's. A but on the pricey side, it is understandable seeing that the charm is full with zirconia's.
Would look great on a plain silver bracelet to enhance the shininess of it.


Dreamy dragonfly - 35 euros

I got to love that one. It is simple but very detailed as well. I didn't think I would like it, but seeing it in real life made me think how amazing it would look with any colour on a bracelet. Don't you think it looks a bit like the galaxy openwork as well?

Enchanted nature - 79 euros

If you are looking for a new center piece and you always loved the radiant hearts... you will probably fall in love with this one. The details are so amazing and they didn't forget about ANY details. They really hit it with the enchanted nature charm.

Aqua heart - 65 euros
Pandora really did a great job by developing blue into their collection. It instantly gives a nature watery feeling. The blue is more vibrant in real life and is mixed with white zirconia's and blue crystals.
Blue enchanted pavé - 65 euros

It pretty much looks the same as the aqua heart, but it's a round shape. It is again mixed with aqua blue and caribbean blue crystals and white cubic zirconia's. People who love blue will be amazed by these pieces.

Sparkling snail - 49 euros

For a reason or another I find that one very funny.. But I don't really like it. The smooth surface is too simple for me and mixed with white cubic zirconia's it doesn't enhance its true beauty. the details are still cute and whoever thinks he is a snail will probably love it.

Glorious blooms - 69 euros


This one has to be one of the worst they made.. The colour combination just isn't a match for me. I don't like the flower nor the colours. Too many colours are mixed which makes it almost impossible in my eyes to properly put it in combination with other charms. What do you think of that one? I'm very curious. Note that the colours are more vibrant in real life.

Blue swirls - 39 euros


I love how affordable this new blue charms are. You won't have to crack your budget to make your bracelet a blue vibrant one! That charm is covered with enamel. Interestingly, the colours change throughout the charm. It is again, one I like a lot.

Blue ripples - 45 euros


In real life, the colour is blue not grey as shown on the picture. For a reason or another my camera had a hard time capturing the real colour of the blue ripples charm. I put a profil picture so you could have an idea of how amazing the relief is. It stands out a lot an gives an interesting touch to all the round charms Pandora already had.

Iridescent rainbow glass - 39 euros


Even if I love the rainbow pendant, that one is not in my colour scheme. Although I have to admit that all the details are lovely. Just look how the rainbow and cloud are so detailed in the murano !

Enchanted garden glass - 39 euros



Again, not really my style but together with the iridescent rainbow glass, the amazing details and the work done on that tiny piece of murano is stunning. It is a must have for people liking nature and bees. I can't imagine how much work goes into one murano charm.

Aqua enchantment - 35 euros

It may seem like that charm has some relief, but in real life it is smooth. I however liked how they were able to "fake" the relief. The work done here is amazing as well. That charm will be part of a promotion later in March and April, so keep an eye open!

Pink enchantement - 35 euros


Multi-colour hearts - 39 euros
Interesting turn Pandora took here, going all crazy with colours! But hey, it is still a cute piece. The colours are more vibrant in real life

Bella Bot - 55 euros

No words needed. Maybe it is a bit expensive for what it is, I thought the pricing would be more around 45 euros.

Enchanted heart tassel - 35 euros




This charm will definitely look cute on a necklace rather than a bracelet. But then again it is not too long like its sister the enchanted tassel. However putting it on a bracelet still looks very pretty. You may think that the strings attached to it can freely move but in fact they are all attached together.

Blue ribbon heart glass - 39 euros



Again that one would look amazing on a necklace, but does its job on its own as well. It is made in murano glass. On the side, life is engraved on it.

Rainbow of love - 39 euros

My favourite one!! I am looking forward to buy it and make a happy bracelet with it. It is just amazing and even more beautiful in real life.

Enchanted heart - 35 euros


A lot of people found it rather big for a clip and even a charm, but I like how detailed it is and how imposant it looks on a bracelet. It is definitely a must have for me as well.

Sparkling arcs of love and pink arcs of love - 39 euros



Valentine really got the customers happy with that shape of charm. I don't know how comfortable it will be to wear as a clip on a bracelet, but why not?

Wildflower meadow - 29 euros


People who love flowers, definitely get your hands on it. The crystals are lilac and it does shine a lot in real life.

Chandelier droplets - 29 euros

I read a lot of people found the shape quiet odd, and I have to admit the shape is not a regular one. But most people will be happy to know that there is a kind of matching ring to it ;).

Security chains

Enchanted heart safety chain - 39 euros
Sadly for now I can only provide you with one security chain. I surely like the look of it and will probably buy it for my second bracelet who doesn't have a security chain yet.


Rings

Heart swirls - 59 euros

It goes together with a choker that will be posted below the pictures of rings. I definitely like the look of it, at least more than as a choker.


 Swirling droplets - 45 euros

That ring has a lot of stackable options, so if you love stacking your rings this will be your choice! it also has an odd shape I can't really describe, but I took a detailed picture for you to see. The stackable rings have te sane odd shape as the swirling droplets. Can we call it a wavy ring?

Chandelier droplets - 59 euros


That ring is perfectly stackable with the swirling droplets and it looks amazing together.


Choker


I couldn't find it in the catalog so I can't give any pricing regarding the choker. I have very mixed feelings about this. Altogether, I really like the pattern, but I would never wear it as a choker. Some mentioned wearing it as a headband. How would you style it?

Brooch/pendant - 119 euros 


That brooch both work as a brooch and a pendant. You can either use the pin to lock it on your clothes or use the tiny loop to put it on a necklace. You really style it as you want. For me I don't like it at all and I find it very pricy for what it is.


Moments silver bracelet, wildflower meadow clasp - 69 euros



Lovely ladies, this was all for today's review. Did you find it interesting? Share your comments below and thoughts. I will be happy to read them. Meanwhile, I would like to thank all the people that have been reading my blog. I never excepted having that many people read it, as I started it as a writing hobby. Hopefully I will be able to post more in the future about different things, such as promotions etc.

For more daily pictures, you can still follow me on my instagram account where I share lovely pictures every now and then: forest beads.

Rest well all, until I provide you with a new article about the new pandora rose collection and the new shine collection which is very disappointing to me.


You May Also Like

0 commentaires