Delicious popcorn charm for a delicious movie night!

by - July 15, 2018

Hello everyone, I am happy to see you all after a long month without any review. It hasn't been easy to decide which charm to review first, because in the meantime I got a LOT of charms or Pandora items.

But here I am with my little popcorn charm and its very own review.
I hope you will like the pictures and effort I put into taking them.

Detailed pictures of the charm

The Popcorn charm with reference number 797213EN160 (Most of the time, when a reference features EN160 it's because it includes enamel) is retailed at the price of 49€/45£/55$. Hardly to be found in Belgium, it can easily be found in other countries quite easily. 

My mother got it for me when on holidays in Spain.

The front of the magnificent popcorn charm features again pale pink enamel. It seems like Pandora has a thing for pink enamel these days. Nevertheless, for lovers of pink this will add a nice touch of pink on your bracelet. 

The front is composed of pale pink stripes with silver in-between. It is meant to represent the box or sleeve of the popcorn. Remember that the old popcorn packaging features red and white stripes, like the ones I were able to found especially for the article.

I like how they decided to add that little something, remembering us exactly how the packaging used to look like. It is although, not the first time that the combination of pink and silver stripes has been used by Pandora. If I remember correctly, Pandora already used it for a shopping charm.



The logo on the front features the O of Pandora with its crown. Underneath the O, "Pandora" can be found right under it. Doesn't it feel like a déjà-vu from the Drink to go charm? Exactly, the pale pink is the exact same colour as the coffee charm from the same collection.

The delicious popcorn charm is also a charm that doesn't need any screwing when on your bracelet. I have to say that screwing each charm is a bit tiring, but it also means that it's not really fit to be put on the very end of your bracelet.


The Pandora logo is black and the O as well. For the crown, on my charm it is silver but on the website you can clearly see it is black. That is a little difference that I spotted.




The charm is quiet big compared to other charms and can be a bit tricky to put on your bracelet.

The details of this charm are marvellous exactly like the drink to go charm which I have reviewed just before the popcorn.


Unfortunately, the pink enamel already sets the tone of the colour scheme you will have to go for. As it is not a plain silver charm, it will be hard to compose a bracelet with colours that don't compliment pink. I had troubles matching it with blue for example, so I stayed with a basic pink, purple or silver composition.




The most beautiful part of this charm are the details on top of it, the popcorns of course. The price reflects the fact that the popcorns aren't all in silver. Some of the popcorns are crystal pearls and that makes it stand out.


The different sizes of the popcorns makes it feel like a real miniature bucket filled with popcorns and takes us back to good memories and sweet movies.




The bottom of the popcorn charm is a plain silver surface prone for scratching. For me, it is one of the negative points. The heaviness of the popcorn charm makes it turn around all the time, which means that the silver surface is what you will see most of the times.

One of my friends located in Bulgaria showed me the bottom of her charm, and hers features a "stamp". Be aware thus that it can vary from location to location. Same goes for the drink to go charm.


One of the side of the popcorn charm doesn't feature any stamp or logo, it is plain silver with the hole for the bracelet.


The other side on the contrary features the S925 and ALE stamp which we can find on most of Pandora pieces.


The back of the popcorn charms only features the white and silver lining.



On a bracelet 

First styling 

For the first styling, I decided to put it on my bracelet without putting it in the center. I had trouble putting it in a good spot because of its size, but I succeeded.



I love pink and decided to put it next to my degrees of love charm which features a nice pink/purple colour.






Second styling

I won't lie if I told you that putting the popcorn charm on a bangle isn't my favourite styling. Because of its heaviness, it turns around each time and it's difficult to see its true beauty. I know some girls put a little silicone ring inside it for it to not turn around.


Third styling

The third and last styling is the one I like the most. Unfortunately as I love switching around the centre piece of my bracelet, it most of the time finishes on the left or right of my bracelet after the clips. But as you can see, putting it in the centre really makes it stand out.



Next to the Arabian teapot charm and the drink to go charm I really stayed in the theme of food and drinks. As you can see, because of its size it really is fit for a centre piece.



Specifications of the charm

As you all know, this is a new section that I will be adding each time at the end of my blog posts. In this section, you can find all the measurements of the charm. If this is of necessity for you, please don't hesitate to comment :).


The height of the charm is around 1cm high as you can see it.


The width of the charm is around 0,7cm.


Positive and negative points of the charm

Positive

- Very nice center piece 
- Details of the popcorns are more than realistic
- Very sentimental charm
- Can be given as a gift for any movie night!

Negative

- Too big sometimes and can be difficult to put on a bracelet
- Doesn't work that well if it's not in the center
- The pink sets the tone and leaves people out who don't like pink
- The heaviness makes the charm turn around all the time

I hope you enjoyed this article and that you liked the many pictures I took. It was a real pleasure for me to take all of these and it was fun as well.

Do not hesitate to follow me on my Instagram


My friend Pandoraholicbg also provided me with pictures from another angle.

This image is courtesy and sole property of "Pandoraholicbg" used as a pseudo. Would you wish to use this image, please refer to her Instagram: "Pandoraholicbg" to ask for further permission. All rights reserved.




You May Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Do you have the following issues contact Priest Mandaker for the best solution.
    * Is your love falling apart?
    * Do you want your love to grow stronger?
    * Is your partner loosing interest in you?
    Priest Mandaker Alamun can help you perform the following spells
    *  Fast Working Love Spell
    * Make The One I Love, Love Me Back Spell
    * Break Up Spells
    *  Heal My Broken Heart Spells
    *  Binding Love Spells
    * Commitment Love Spells
    *  Marriage Love Spells
    * Friend Become My Lover Spells
    * Powerful Love Binding Spells
    * Can’t Live Without You Love Spells
    *  Kiss & Make Up Love Spell this is designed to reunite lovers
    * Good Luck Attraction Spell
    * Stop Arguments Spell
    * Return Your Ex-Lover now spell
    * Have Him / Her Desire You spell
    * Keep Your Lover Faithful spell
    * Attract Your Soul Mate spell
    * Break Them Up Break Up And Return Your Lover spell
    * Keep Us Together Forever spell
    * Protection And Cleansing spell
    * Make Me Irresistible spell
    * Click this link witch-doctor.page4.me
    * Witchhealing@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete